Australian Customers ONLY
http://www.biblesabbath.org and http://www.giveshare.org
The Bible Sabbath Associates - Giving & Sharing is a non-denominational Christian service dedicated to the provision of information, Bible study resources and teaching materials on a variety of subjects. It's primary focus is on the seventh day Sabbath and related topics. Therefore it upholds the aims and ideals of the Bible Sabbath Association and the Giving and Sharing Ministry founded by Richard Nickels.
about ...THE BIBLE SABBATH ASSOCIATION
1. ITS INCEPTION: The B. S. A. was begun because of the widespread and growing realization of man's need for the sacred Sabbath of Scripture with its immeasurable benefits and the obvious necessity, because its restoration can become general, for its promulgation wholly apart from other religious issues.
2. ITS PROGRAM: To bring together into one strong organization all believers in the Bible Sabbath, regardless of sect, creed, or denomination, for the sole purpose of spreading knowledge of, belief in, and observance of God's only weekly holy day.
3. ITS BASIS: Such challenging facts as these concerning the Biblical seventh-day Sabbath -
- a. It was instituted by the Creator at the very beginning of human history for the good of all mankind, and is hence in no sense racial or sectarian.
- b. The memorial Sabbath of Creation has been uninterruptedly observed by followers of the one God from the very morning of man's creation to the present day.
- c. Its universality is irrevocably established by the exclusive designation of the last day of the week by terms meaning "Sabbath," or "Rest Day," in over one hundred of the world's leading languages, proving that it was the only weekly Sabbath when languages were first formulated.
- d. It is the "Keystone Commandment" of the Decalogue, the most perfect of all codes of conduct, and God's basic WILL for mankind - which we continually pray may "be done on earth as in heaven."
- e. The Sabbath is the ONLY commandment rejected by most Christians - the other nine being also often disobeyed, but none of them actually repudiated as is the Sabbath commandment.
- f. It is the one commandment of God's law legislated against by mankind, through statutes designed to enforce rest on Sunday, instead of on the sacred seventh day of Scripture.
- g. It remains the only true weekly Sabbath of Christ, the Apostles, and of the New Testament, and of His present-day Church.
4. ITS AIMS: Creation of the very highest possible ideals and practices in individual and group life -
- a. By emphasizing the HISTORICAL FACTS that both individual ideals and group behavior advance or degrade as reverence for the Bible and obedience to all of God's Law rise or fall.
- b. By promoting REVERENCE FOR THE SCRIPTURES, sincere reverence being impossible as long as Scriptural Sabbathism is rejected.
- c. By stressing RESPECT FOR GOD'S LAW, true respect being impossible while God's Sabbath Commandment is repudiated by Sunday observance and non-Sabbathism.
- d. By encouraging as ONE USE OF THE SABBATH, as evidently intended, the study of all the Ten Commandments, since only thereby can their real meaning be grasped, their perfection and importance appreciated, their obedience consummated, and individual ideals and collective civilization attain their intended lofty goals.
5. ITS METHODS: A carefully balanced use of God's Word and other books, pamphlets, periodicals, platforms, pulpits, radio broadcasts, television programs, personal work, and cooperation in promoting Sabbath observance by individuals and groups.
6. ITS STANDARDS: Tolerance in all its activities; accuracy and thoroughness in its efforts; attractiveness in its products; complete accountability for all funds and entrusted properties; periodical reports, investigations, and audits in such detail and with such frequency as shall insure compliance with these and other right principles.
7. ITS INVITATION: The Bible Sabbath Association extends a cordial invitation to every believer in God's recorded Will to cooperate in its great work by devoting a part of his or her time and means for advancing the Sabbath Truth and to become a member of the Association and to share in shaping its policies and carrying on its lofty purpose of promoting the Creator's only weekly Holy Day and increasing understanding, goodwill and cooperation among Sabbathkeepers everywhere.
Introducing ... GIVING & SHARING
Established in 1978 by Richard C. Nickels, GIVING & SHARING is an activity of Sharing & Giving, Inc., a USA non-profit religious service. It is not a church organization. Volunteers perform most of the work. Giving & Sharing was established in Australia in 1996 by David Hill. GIVING & SHARING operates a non-profit mail order bookstore serving Sabbath-keepers around the world. A suggested donation to cover our wholesale cost is appreciated, but not necessary. If you cannot afford to send a donation, we will send an item free or on loan, as funds are available. Special Orders: We can ship direct to you most Bibles, Bible reference books, and religious books in print, at discount prices. Provide us the ISBN number, Author, Title, Publisher, and Retail Price. Australian discount is 20% off retail. Our Goal: To distribute Bibles, religious books and articles at the lowest possible cost; to promote the Good News of the Kingdom, observance of Biblical Law, Bible Sabbath and Holy Days, Tithing, Healing, Laws of Health, Marriage and Family; to oppose eating Unclean Meats, observing Holidays of Pagan Origins, Divorce and Remarriage, and Sexual Perversions.